Compiled by Stay Sick! – a gruesome twosome of Deejays from the nightclubs of Brighton, UK. Established in 2008, they continue to spin the best dancing music from surf to soul, oddball R&B to filthy rock’n’roll, garage to punk, 7 inches at a time. Their vinyl addiction has meant they have amassed a large collection of sleazy and greasy rock n roll from the fifties & sixties including Tarantino surf, proto-soul stompers, swingin’ rhythm and blues and twistin’ tittyshakers.
Coolsville is a far out selection of moody las vegas grind surfstrumentals and oddball beatnik records from the ’50s and ’60s.
The first side of this platter of wax is full of mean instros for wild cats of the urban jungle.
On the flipside, brother, do we have some solid gone finger clickers for you to swing and sway to. Bongo-laden beats that you’ll dig the most, daddio.
This is the righteous stuff for all you jive talkin’ jazzbos and beatniks.
1. Ritchie & the Squires – Beat Party pt.2
2. The Champs – Beatnik
3. Creed Taylor Orch. – The Nervous Beat
4. Les Baxter – Boomada
5. Jimmy Van Eaton – Beat- Nik
6. The Rockbusters – Tough Chick
1. Dave Saville – Camel Rock
2. Johnny & the Debonaires – The Jay Hawk
3. Bob McFadden & Dor – The Beat Generation
4. Frosty & the Diamonds – Destination Mars
5. Bing Day – Mama’s Place
6. Richard Pine – Beatnik Bill
£ 18.00Add to Basket
Format: Vinyl Album