It's a real pleasure to welcome Barbara Lynn to the Kent catalogue with this comprehensive overview of her recordings for the Tribe, Jetstream, Copyright and Starflite labels, originally released between 1966 and 1979.
* "A Good Woman" features many numbers that are indelibly associated with Barbara, from the cornerstone sister-funk of the title track to her Northern and crossover favourites `Take Your Love And Run' and `Movin' On A Groove'. The CD also includes two previously unissued tracks that will delight Barbara's fans everywhere.
* All of the tracks are from fresh transfers of the original mastertapes, many of them mixed in first-time stereo by Ace's Alec Palao in Houston's Sugar Hill Studios in 2011.
* Copiously illustrated with label shots of every released master, and featuring notes based on a brand new interview with Barbara, "A Good Woman" is the definitive statement on this exciting period of Barbara's 50-year career, and one that Kent customers will rush to buy.
1. I'm A Good Woman
2. Running Back
3. You Left The Water Running
4. Until I'm Free
5. Watch The One (That Brings The Bad News)
6. Club A Go-Go
7. New Kind Of Love
8. I Don't Want A Playboy
9. I Warned You Baby
10. (Until Then) I'll Suffer
11. Take Your Love And Run
12. You Better Quit It
13. Nice And Easy
14. Sugar Coated Love
15. Movin' On A Groove
16. Disco Music
17. Takin' My Love Away (Ain't Gonna Be Easy)
18. How Do You Think I Can Live With Somebody
19. Give Him His Freedom
20. Call My Bluff Baby
21. Take Your Time
22. You Finally Got Your Good Thing Back
23. Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye
24. I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry